Eat Speak Learn
At Eat Speak Learn, our staff are the core of our practice and are willing to do anything to support families and clients.
We currently have ten certified practicing speech pathologists with experience in all areas of speech pathology, including speech, language, literacy, swallowing/feeding, voice, stuttering and Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC). We use the latest evidence and practical
experience to ensure each client receives the most optimal outcomes.
Our speech pathologists also have additional training in:
• Hanen Training – It Takes Two to Talk
• Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT)
• Traffic Jam in my Brain
• Keyword Sign
• Language Acquisition through Motor Planning (LAMP)
• Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
• Pragmatic Organisation Dynamic Display (PODD) Communication books
• Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT)
• Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding (SOS)
• Sarah Star feeding
• Camperdown Program
• Lidcombe Program
• School age stuttering
A successful practice cannot operate smoothly without the significant support of an administration team. Our admin staff are serious about service with a smile, making you feel welcome and making your time with us a positive and comfortable process.
Contact Eat Speak Learn for a complimentary initial consultation
Phone: 02 6156 2804
Address: Northpoint Plaza Belconnen